Want to watch your favorite TV channels on Amazon Firestick? USTVGO offers an excellent addition to any home entertainment options besides Firestick apps, IPTV services, and Kodi addons. USTVGO is a streaming platform that offers 90+ live TV channels, all of which you can access on the go without having to download any third-party applications.
You need only three things to watch USTVGO on your Amazon Firestick. They include a browser, a solid virtual private network, and an internet connection.
In this article, we’re going to explain how you can install a secure Firestick VPN and look at how to download and install the best browser for your Firestick. You’ll also get to know how to use both to watch USTVGO on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. Read on to learn more.
Although watching USTVGO is legal, the free streaming service still recommends that you use a virtual private network. A VPN would protect your identity from hackers looking to steal your data for their financial gains.
Currently, your IP is visible to everyone.
That isn’t the only reason why you should use a VPN. Some of the content you’d come across on USTVGO is copyrighted. Viewing it (advertently or inadvertently) might land you in legal trouble with the government authorities.
By making you a virtual ghost on the internet, a VPN will ensure that even if you view such content, your internet service provider (ISP), or even the government, cannot track it back to you. For both these reasons, it’s recommended that you use a secure VPN service, such as ExpressVPN, to watch USTVGO.
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is straightforward to install on any device, including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Start by installing a browser on your Firestick. Firestick supports both Mozilla Firefox and Amazon Silk, but most users prefer the latter option. Being an Amazon product, Silk Browser offers more features on Firestick than its competitors. And it works more seamlessly, too.
Follow these steps to download a browser on Firestick:
1. On the homepage, find and select the search option.
2. Type the name of the browser you want to download. You can either go with (Amazon) Silk Browser or Firefox. We’re going to show you how to download Silk Browser on Firestick.
3. After clicking on the browser’s name in the search results, a new screen will appear, showing you numerous app icons. Click on the Amazon Silk icon.
4. Download the browser and wait for it to install. (If it is available by default, you can start using it right away).
If you have already launched the browser after downloading, skip to step 4.
If not, then:
1. Go to the home screen of your Firestick.
2. You will be able to see a row of apps under the category of ‘Your Apps and Channels’. On the left side of this section, select the ‘See All’ option.
(If you are unable to see the See All option, then just slide horizontally along with the app icons)
3. Scroll down and select the browser you installed.
(If you want the browser to appear on your home screen, open Firestick’s menu by pressing the 3-line button on the remote. A menu section will appear. Select the move option and drag the browser to the home screen)
4. Click on the browser’s address bar. The on-screen keyboard will appear. Use the keyboard to type ‘USTVGO.TV‘. Alternatively, you can search for USTVGO by using Alexa voice command. To activate Alexa, press the microphone button on the remote.
5. In some cases, a pop-up might appear asking you to calibrate the display.
USTVGO doesn’t need any special display, so you can cancel this pop-up. You may need to do this again if the website doesn’t display properly. To do this, go to settings of the Firestick, select display and sound, click on the option of Calibrate display under the display settings.
6. After following the instructions given in step number 5, you will be led to USTVGO’s homepage. Here’s how it might look like:
7. The display will show channels in alphabetical order. You can select your preferred channel from the list and start watching your favorite shows.
8. USTVGO has four categories: Entertainment, News, Sports, Kids. You’ll be able to see these categories next to the home option under the address bar.
9. If you want to know the schedule of the channels, select the ‘TV Guide’ option on the panel.
10. After clicking on the ‘TV Guide’ option, you can see the timings and schedules of all the channels offered by USTVGO.
11. If you have any queries about the service, select the ‘FAQ’ option on the main panel.
We recommend you use ExpressVPN. It provides excellent security service and is cheaper than other popular VPNs. Plus, ExpressVPN offers 24/7 customer service, too. And it also comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Here’s how you can use ExpressVPN on Firestick.
First of all, you will need to subscribe to ExpressVPN. You can purchase a subscription to this VPN from their official website. Express offers different plans to meet the requirements of different kinds of users.
1. To download ExpressVPN on your Firestick, go to Firestick’s home screen, click on the Find option, and then click on the Search button.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, type in ExpressVPN. Alternatively, you can use the Alexa voice command.
3. Click on ‘ExpressVPN’ in the search results.
4. On the following screen, click on Download and wait until the VPN is installed on your Firestick.
5. Once the installation is complete, launch the ExpressVPN app.
6. Next, sign in to ExpressVPN. Here you’ll have to enter the email address and password you entered while purchasing the VPN’s subscription.
7. After signing in, the main screen of the VPN will appear. Click on Connect to let the VPN connect to the most reliable server near your location.
8. You can also choose the server’s location manually from the list on the left side of your screen. After selecting the server location, start the VPN.
Once you are connected to ExpressVPN, you don’t need to worry about anything. Search, stream, and scroll through any website or page without worrying about someone tracking your online activity. What’s more, since ExpressVPN has a no-logs policy that bars it from collecting or storing any information you enter or transmit through its network.
If you follow the above-mentioned steps to the letter, you should be able to download and run USTVGO on your Firestick device within minutes. The entire process will become even more straightforward if the browser comes built-in in your TV. In that case, you simply have to download USTVGO, install and activate ExpressVPN, and start watching your favorite shows.