To ensure that Kodi works on your device smoothly and efficiently, you have to download utility addons that boost the software’s functionality. Among its best utility addons is Ares Wizard, which lets you know when your software requires repair.
If you are a seasoned Kodi user, you must have heard about Ares Wizard. Previously, it used to be an all-in-one entertainment software with numerous music and video add-ons. However, after some privacy-related issues, it was down for some time. But now it is back!
Unlike the old version, the new update of Ares Wizard does not offer its viewers a variety of TV shows and movies. Yet, it is an extremely important Kodi tool, as it fixes issues related to buffering and updates.
However, before you move on to downloading any third-party Kodi addons, we strongly recommend installing a reliable Kodi VPN so that you are safe from all kinds of privacy breaches.
Finding and installing an excellent VPN can be tricky. Since we understand this, we already know which VPN will be the best option for you in terms of best-in-class encryption and usage. Many people avoid installing VPNs because they find it difficult to choose from the numerous available options.
We recommend ExpressVPN because it is the safest VPN out there! From its easy-to-use interface to its secure and ultra-fast servers, ExpressVPN is your safest bet when it comes to online protection.
Its servers stretch across 160 distinct locations, making it almost impossible to track your original location. Trusted server technology, best-in-class encryption, and private DNS on every server are some of the features that make ExpressVPN stand out.
1. Launch the Kodi application and click on Settings.
2. Select System.
3. On the left side of your screen, select Add-ons. Then turn Unknown sources on.
4. A window will now pop up on your screen. Select Yes.
5. Go back to the Settings page and select File Manager.
6. Click on Add source.
7. Click on <None>.
8. Enter the URL http://areswizard.co.uk/ and then select OK.
9. A window will now pop up on your screen asking to name your media source. You can name your media source to anything you want or just use “Ares” like what we’ve done here. When you are done, select OK.
10. Go back to the settings screen again and Select Add-ons.
11. Click on Install from zip file.
12. A window will now pop up, telling you that add-ons installed through a zip file will be manually updated. Click on Yes to proceed.
13. A window will now appear on your screen with a list of sources. Click on “Ares” or the name you labeled as your media source.
14. Select the zip file URL script.areswizard.zip that will be visible on your screen.
15. After Ares Wizard gets installed, a small message will appear on the top right corner of your screen confirming the installation. Be patient during the process. The installation time will depend on your connection speed.
The main function of Ares Wizard in Kodi is cleaning up the cache that usually builds up when you are streaming media online. By automatically deleting this cache, Ares Wizard ensures that your Kodi storage is not filled with unwanted files.
It also checks that the software is clean from viruses or bugs. As a result, Kodi will not slow down or buffer. Moreover, you can also restore and backup your files on Kodi using this addon.
Other than this, many additional features were not present in the previous version of Ares Wizard. For instance, checking your device information, erasing existing data on Kodi, and uploading Kodi logs such as current log and old log are some of the distinct features that the new version brings.
Many people frequently ask why the Ares Wizard build is not working. This addon was temporarily shut down due to lawsuits it faced in the US. However, it is now back as a maintenance tool for repairing Kodi’s errors.
The installation method is shown above works on Amazon Fire TV Stick, Firestick 4K, Firestick Lite, PC, Android, iOS, and other Kodi-supported devices. Even though the installation methods are mostly similar if you plan on getting Ares wizard on PC and Fire TV Stick, there is only a single difference.
For PC users: First, download the Ares Wizard zip file and then unzip it to access the installer. But for Fire TV Stick installation, use the URL method.
If you think Ares Wizard does not completely cater to your needs, you have other options. Many of these alternatives will provide you with more or less everything that Ares Wizard already provides.
Supreme Builds Wizard, Lost Builds Wizard, Stream Digital Wizard, and Diamond Wizard Repo are just some of the great Kodi addons for maintenance purposes. These will also help you reduce buffering, install android applications, and stream movies and TV shows.
However, after using Ares Wizard on Fire TV Stick 4K, we can confidently recommend it, as it will help you run the Kodi software smoothly and enhance your overall streaming experience.